You can cancel at any time by:
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us on: 0333 456 0546 (lines are open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- Writing to us at: Protect Your Bubble Jewellery Insurance, 3 Lombard Street, London, EC3V 9AA.
Please note you will need your policy number to hand.
If you cancel within the first 14 days after you receive your insurance documents, if you have not made a claim, you'll receive a full refund. For customers who pay monthly, and cancel after the first 14 days, we will cancel the policy at the end of the most recent policy period. For example, if you have paid your latest monthly premium on the 1st January and contact us to cancel on the 15th January, we will set the policy to cancel on the 31st January and collect no further premiums. No refunds will be paid at cancellation.
For annual customers, after the first 14 days, we will cancel the policy and provide a pro rata refund of any remaining complete months of your annual premium. For example, if you have an annual premium of £65.89 and request that your policy is cancelled during the seventh month, you will be entitled to a refund for the remaining full five months.
This will be calculated as 5/12ths of the premium you have paid as follows:
• Premium taken for policy: £41.52
• Refund: £41.52/12 x 5 = £17.30.
See our Terms and Conditions for full details.