Gadget Insurance - Key Exclusions & Conditions
Download PDF (211.11 KB)
Like all insurance policies, ours carries some key exclusions and conditions. Please refer to our terms and conditions for full details – be sure to read them so you're clear on what's covered.
The main conditions of this policy are:
- You must be 18 years or older and a UK resident to purchase a policy
- Your first and second items must be under 6 months old when you purchase the policy. For the third and any additional items the age of each device can be up to and including 36 months old.
- Your gadget must either have been purchased as new directly from a manufacturer, network provider or retail store (high street or online), or if refurbished, have been purchased directly from a manufacturer or network provider (not from an online outlet or high street retail store)
- There's no limit to how many times you can claim for damage, but you are limited to two (2) theft/loss claims per year, per gadget
- We expect you to take reasonable precautions to keep your gadget safe from theft, loss or damage. If you fail to do so, your claim may not be paid.