Our commitment to you
We commit to a fresh and simple approach to insurance - and we also provide the peace of mind that comes with being part of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange with 120 years experience in insurance, operating in 12 countries.
We focus on helping you protect the things you love that are big things in your life. Since our launch in 2008, we have insured more than one million customers in the UK, US and Ireland combined.
What we do for you
We think your ‘bubble’ is the personal space around you that’s filled with the things you love… it may be your phone, your pet, your bike, your car… it can even be your holidays. You want to protect them. You want it to be easy. You want it to be great value. You want to know that if the worst happens your insurance company is on your side.
- Gadget Insurance – love your smartphone? Lost without it? We can protect it and your other tech, from Tablets to TVs and Cameras. And with our multi-gadget discount it pays to protect more.
- Household Gadget Insurance – we offer protection for all your family’s gadgets under one policy. Protecting your family’s gadgets with a dedicated policy from Protect Your Bubble may avoid high excesses and increased premiums on Home Insurance if you need to make a claim.
- Gadget Insurance for businesses – your business can be even more tech dependent than your personal life. So we cover business gadgets too.
- Jewellery Insurance – protect your most precious and expensive valuables so you – and your jewellery – stay polished.
- Bicycle Insurance – whether it’s your daily commute or your weekend escape, we protect your bike.
We’re dynamic, uncomplicated, personal, innovative and flexible. Above all we are passionate about our customers.
Protect Your Bubble is a trading name of Assurant Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registration company number 5399683).
Registered address, Assurant House 6-12 Victoria Street Windsor Berkshire SL4 1EN.
Assurant Direct Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
You can check this on the Financial Services Register at http://www.fca.org.uk