Renters Insurance 

From protecting your own possessions to insuring your liability as a tenant

Choose the cover that's right for you


* Simply pay your monthly premiums for as long as you want the cover & cancel anytime.

Excesses, exclusions and limitations apply.

Monthly rolling policy (no 12 month contract!)*

Contents Insurance

Tidy lounge with large windows, sofa and tv

Possessions In Your Home

Insure up to £50,000 of total contents value

Cover your contents in your rented property against loss or damage from fire, escape of water, theft & malicious damage, as standard

Extend to include accidental damage 

Includes alternative accommodation, freezer contents, personal money in the home, replacement locks and keys & personal liability cover.

A £2,000 Single Article Limit applies**

** A Single Article Limit is the maximum you can claim on your contents insurance for any one item.

Excesses, exclusions and limitation apply

Sports bag left at the side of the court

Possessions Away From Home

Extend your cover to protect your possessions whilst away from your home

Insure up to £5,000

Covers you for loss, damage and accidental damage as standard

Add bicycle cover (up to £2,000)

The following Single Article Limits apply**

  • Valuables (e.g. jewellery and watches) - £2,000
  • Sports equipment - £1,500
  • Mobile Telephones - £500
  • Money - £250
  • Bicycles - £0 (this can be extended up to £2,000)

Choose to buy Contents Insurance standalone or add Liability & Legal

Liability & Legal

Dog scratched a hole through the bathroom door

Tenants Liability Insurance

Protect your liability to damage to your landlord's property, fixtures and fittings up to £10,000

Comply with your letting agent's requirements

Excesses, exclusions and limitations apply

Womain reading legal papers

Family Legal Expenses Insurance

24/7 free legal advice service

Contract disputes - provides legal assistance or legal advice for contract disputes including buying or hiring of goods, selling goods, and the tenancy agreement for your home

Personal injury - provides legal assistance to recover compensation and defendants costs should you suffer personal injury or death

Employment disputes - provides cover for professional fees up to £25,000 for unfair or wrongful dismissal, redundancy or unlawful discrimination.

Other benefits including Property Protection, Tax Protection & Jury Service loss of earnings cover

Choose to add on alongside Contents Insurance or buy Liability & Legal standalone


  1. Tell us about any claim as soon as possible after discovery of the event (e.g. damage to your contents or property).

  2. Please ensure that you contact the claim administrator (details below) before you agree to or incur any costs.

  3. Make your claim by contacting the administrator using the following details depending on what you are claiming for:

 To make a claim for your Contents Insurance
(For personal possessions at home / possessions away from home, pedal cycles/bicycles) contact:
Innovation Group
Tel: 0333 400 9047
Post: Kingsway House, Burnley, BB11 1BJ

 For Tenants Liability claims contact:
Tel: 0345 600 7406

 For Family Legal Expenses claims contact:
Tel: 0114 249 3300


An excess is the amount you will need to pay for any approved claim. The excesses which apply are as follows:

Contents Insurance claims        £100
Liability & Legal claims              £100


Your session

You have been inactive for 10 minutes. You will be automatically logged out soon.

Your session

You have been logged out.