The heart of our business is based in a complex industry. The nature of insurance means that there will always be instances of rejected claims, and therefore, a certain level of customer dissatisfaction. We understand this, but we also understand that a good experience is vital to the ongoing relationship we want to have with our customers.
This Customer Charter outlines where we are committed and focussed in delivering great service for our customers. It is an ever-evolving Charter, which we will look to update on a regular basis, based on your feedback:
We're committed to listening to our customers
- We use many different forums, both internal and external, to listen to what you, our customers, are saying.
- We continue to invest resources in helping you via social channels, like Facebook and Twitter. These social forums continue to prove increasingly popular as a way for customers to communicate with us.
We may not always get it right, but we're committed to putting it right
- We take customer feedback very seriously and continue to seek it via our customer satisfaction surveys. This gives you the opportunity to tell us what we are doing well, and what we could do better. We then focus on what we can improve.
We strive to deliver better service
- We aim to provide friendly, professional service at all times.
- As of 2014, customers are able to manage their supporting claim documents online in MyBubble, helping to speed up the claim process.
- At the end of 2012 we re-launched MyBubble. The portal now allows Gadget and Bicycle customers a much broader range of policy management tools including making a claim and changing personal details.
- We also launched e-fulfilment of Gadget policy documents in 2012. Any Gadget customers who purchased or renewed a policy after 1st November 2012 should now be able to view their policy documents via MyBubble.
Any concerns about our service?
We really do hope you have a great experience with Protect Your Bubble. However, we understand there may be times where our service levels may fall short. If you feel we have not lived up to your expectations, please click here for information on how to file a complaint.
If you simply want to give us your feedback, you can do so by emailing
email@example.com. We may ask for your permission to publish feedback we receive for marketing purposes.
Updated: 10th April 2015