Gadget Insurance - Key Exclusions & ConditionsDownload PDF (211.11 KB)
Like all insurance policies, ours carries some key exclusions and conditions. Please refer to our terms and conditions for full details – be sure to read them so you're clear on what's covered.
The main conditions of this policy are:
- You must be 18 years or older and a UK resident to purchase a policy
- Your gadget must have been purchased in the last 12 months when you insure it (or 36 months for Household Gadget Insurance policies) and you must have a proof of purchase.
- Your gadget must either have been purchased as new directly from a manufacturer, network provider or retail store (high street or online), or if refurbished, have been purchased directly from a manufacturer or network provider (not from an online outlet or high street retail store)
- There's no limit to how many times you can claim for damage, but you are limited to two (2) theft/loss claims per year, per gadget
- We expect you to take reasonable precautions to keep your gadget safe from theft, loss or damage. If you fail to do so, your claim may not be paid.
Note: excess payments cannot be made via American Express or PayPal.
|Gadget type||Damage and
|Theft claims||Loss claims (if selected)|
|iPhones & mobiles||£50||£75||£75|
|TVs, Desktop PCs &
|All other gadgets||£50||£50||£50|
View Terms and Conditions for policies purchased before 23/11/16